Submission of posters
||Submission of papers
Information about submitting papers.
|Submission of posters
Information about submitting posters.
2 Instruction for authors
Posters should be at A0 format (841 x 1189 mm) with either portrait or landscape format (but portrait format is preferred for space reasons). For legibility, do not try to put a whole paper as a poster. Include the abstract which was accepted. When planning content consider the following:
- People have a limited time to look at and read posters
- They are reading from a distance and standing up so that the text should not be too small: all text must be easily readable from a distance of 1 to 2 metres. Use 24-28pt fonts, smaller fonts will not be legible from a distance of 1 to 2 metres.
- The title of your poster should be done in Title Case and must be at least 48 point font
- The graphics and graphical content should be attractive but not too gimmicky
- Use the Arial font or another Sans Serif font, such as Verdana, not a Serif such as Times New Roman.
- The title should be made bold, to enhance readability.
- All graphs and charts should be at least 25 x 30 cm.
Save your poster as a PDF and bring it with you. Send us a copy (PDF format) by July 13, 2018 to include in the proceedings.
3 Key deadlines
Posters are sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline poster: July 13, 2018.
Please check our website for the deadlines. We want to refer to the deadline of author registration as mentioned above in the general conditions (§1): August 1, 2018.