CONFERENCE PARTICIPATION – DAY 1 + 2
Conference fees vary according to ECLAS membership, student status and time of registration.
|Conference ticket types
|| ECLAS member
||Non ECLAS member||Students|
|Early Bird (booked by 30.06.2018)||€ 280||€ 320||€ 150|
|Standard rate (booked after 30.06.2018)||€ 350||€ 380||€ 180|
Conference ticket fee includes:
- Full access for the two day conference (Monday September 10th & Tuesday September 11th)
- Full access to Doctoral Colloquium (Sunday September 9th)
- Conference Programme (Book of Abstracts)
- Digital version of Proceedings (Book of Proceedings)
- Welcome reception & Excursion Ghent Light Plan (Sunday September 9th), lunches and coffee breaks (Monday September 10th & Tuesday September 11th)
Additional optional costs for conference delegates:
|Conference Dinner (Tuesday September 11th) at Thagaste
|| € 60
|Post-conference Excursions (Wednesday September 12th)|
|1: Landscapes of the Urban Fringe||€ 35|
|2: Ghent: trailing along the public green, climate axes and temporary public spaces||€ 35|
|3: Landscapes of Conflicts of World War I||€ 35|
- Doctoral Colloquium (Sunday September 9th) – €25 for those who are not registered for the ECLAS Conference
As ECLAS members we consider universities and institutions and all their employees that have paid the ECLAS membership fee for 2017. Membership must be validated by a code sent to every member university, institution or person.
For any questions regarding your membership please contact Steven Goossens.
As students we consider bachelor, master and PhD students currently enrolled at a university/university of applied sciences.
Please fill in the right university at the registration page when you buy your ticket and send a copy of your enrollment confirmation to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “ECLAS Student registration 2018”. Tickets of student registrations without valid proof of enrollment will not be accepted at the conference.