On Sunday, September 11, 2016, the Landscape Architecture Doctoral Colloquium as part of the ECLAS Conference 2016 takes place.
This colloquium is addressed to both current/prospective doctoral students and senior researchers who are supervising thesis processes. The overall objective is to share and discuss methodological aspects within the European landscape architecture research community. The meeting is open to all research themes and methodological approaches.
We will use three formats of engagement:
1. Research statements form senior researchers
2. World café on topical questions in landscape architecture research
3. Peer feedback on doctoral students’ research approaches
Doctoral students are invited to prepare a poster according to the ECLAS doctoral colloquium template (see below). Please send your posters until August 31, 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably with a download link).
Your posters will be shown during the colloquium and discussed in the afternoon session.
The participation fee for the doctoral colloquium is 50 CHF.
This fee includes:
- Participation in the doctoral colloquium including lunch and coffee breaks (September 11, 2016)
- Admission to welcome reception (September 11, 2016)
This fee is due for participants who are only attending the doctoral colloquium on September 11, 2016. ECLAS conference participants pay separately for the doctoral colloquium.
Registration deadline is August 15, 2016.
Poster template (.zip) here